We understand the many challenges plan sponsors face. Maintaining an effective retirement plan may seem overwhelming, but this is where our firm excels. InTrust Fiduciary Group serves as your advocate and liaison, helping to facilitate, monitor, and strengthen your provider relationships.
Our provider management services include:
- Search and evaluate record-keeping providers
- Negotiate service contracts and fees
- Assist in record-keeping provider conversions
- Resolve provider-related service issues
- Establish expectations and monitor provider service levels
- Ensure utilization of services included in provider agreements
You have a choice of record-keeping providers and who you choose makes a difference. Selecting a provider isn’t just critical to the success of your plan, it is a vital function of your fiduciary responsibility and is accountable to the ERISA standards of expert prudence.
Our group has extensive experience and familiarity working with the major 401(k)providers. We learn about your needs, requirements and objectives to provide fully-independent recommendations that best meet your needs. Because we do not offer a proprietary “in-house” 401(k) platform, we have no incentives to sell any specific product, but work with virtually all of the different product and service providers in the 401(k) market.