We spend a significant amount of time learning about your current retirement plan through a detailed interview process in conjunction with a review of the plan’s documents. We listen and partner with you to develop customized plan provisions that will meet the needs of your company and participants both now and into the future.
Our plan design services include:
- Align plan provisions with employee demographics and sponsor objectives
- Peer and industry plan design benchmarking
- Evaluate administrative processes to increase efficiencies
- Maximize safe harbors
- Determine the impact of new regulatory requirements
- Mergers and acquisitions integration support
We are experienced in implementing enhancements in 401(k) plan design, including, but not limited to: auto-enrollment, safe harbor plan design, Roth 401(k), Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans (NQDC), innovative employer match scenarios, Qualified Default Investment Alternatives (QDIA) analysis, auto-escalation of contributions, and Self Directed Brokerage Accounts (SDBA).
Our goal is to help you develop and maintain a plan that maximizes your company’s investment and increases your participants chances for a successful retirement.