As fiduciaries to the plan, plan sponsors have considerable responsibilities in an ever-changing regulatory environment. We understand the importance of providing our plan sponsors with easily accessible and up-to-date fiduciary information and training.
InTrust Fiduciary Group, in collaboration with ERISA counsel and audit experts, created our Plan Sponsor Fiduciary Training program ensuring our plan sponsors are comfortable in their role managing a retirement plan.
Our comprehensive training initiatives include topics such as:
- Fiduciary responsibilities & liability
- Formal committee structures and fiduciary acknowledgements
- Day-to-day administration best practices
- Participant notices and disclosure requirements
- Document management
- And more…
We all have good intentions to save enough for retirement, plan for our children’s college education or even establish a realistic budget. The latest figures indicate that a majority of Americans are deeply concerned about their financial futures, yet they don’t know where to start when it comes to creating financial strategies.
Our team at InTrust Fiduciary Group has a passion for financial education, because we have seen the tangible benefits of empowering individuals. Our Financial Wellness program takes our years of experience working directly with employees and provides straightforward answers to their most commonly asked questions, extending beyond their retirement plan:
- Why should I participate?
- How do I invest my retirement account?
- Should I make pre-tax or Roth contributions?
- How do I create a budget?
- How do 529 college savings plans work?
- And more…